Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2010, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 13 Jan 2010 18:40:06 -0500
From:         Dave Mcneely <mcneely4@COX.NET>
Subject:      Re: hot water in Westy
Comments: To: Arkady Mirvis <arkadymirvis@GMAIL.COM>

There are some threads in the archives. A system somewhat like you described was mentioned in one. For me, a simple solar shower works very well. I hadn't thought of putting a bladder in the roof rack and having hot water ready for the shower upon pulling in to a camp. Sounds good, though. Thanks for the post. David