Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2010, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 18 Jan 2010 23:47:40 -0500
From:         craig cowan <phishman068@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Vanagon Road Trippin in the New year!
Comments: To: Michael Sullivan <sandwichhead@gmail.com>

DO IT! There are few things more rewarding than a long road trip in a car that you have essentially built. It leaves an amazing level of pride. I think you're entire family will find it rewarding. When I was younger, my family took a series of summer vacations lasting usually about 2 months and 15,000 miles. I saw most of the states without getting on an airplane, and have been given great family memories.

I wouldn't hesitate. Make reservations, and plan the trip! DO IT!

-Craig '85GL turned WESTY BOSTIG in the back