Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2010, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 29 Jan 2010 07:05:05 -0000
From:         Arkady Mirvis <arkadymirvis@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Lobro CV joint boots review
Comments: To: Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>

So, are LOBRO CV joint boots good? Mine are stored in a cool dry dark place for already 5 years. If they aren't good where can I get original VW ones? Is there possibility that lubricant installed at the factory was one which was friendlier to the boot material than the other lubricants used with Lobro boots? I am positive that inside the boot material comes in contact and friction takes place. If the boot isn't lubed inside friction is harmful. I recal reading somewhere that the boot MUST be greased inside. Any opinion? Ark. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dennis Haynes" <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2010 6:35 AM Subject: Re: Lobro CV joint boots review