Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2010, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 6 Feb 2010 09:46:52 -0800
From:         Richard Koerner <rjkinpb@SBCGLOBAL.NET>
Subject:      San Diego Craigslist...anybody tried this Vanagon shop?

Volks,

Apparently the way I had originally posted this didn't work....trying again.  They seem to be saying all the right things regarding restoration work on Vanagons and Westys.

Rich 85 Vanagon San Diego

Visit the posting at http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/pts/1587529962.html to contact the person who posted this. VW Vanagon Owners! FREE OIL CHANGE! Date: 2010-02-05, 11:26AM ATTENTION VANAGON AND WESTFALIA CAMPER OWNERS! San Diego Westy is currently offering a FREE OIL CHANGE to all new customers in 2010. As you have probably already guessed, this NO COST-NO OBLIGATION offer is our way of saying, “Let San Diego Westy provide an estimate on your next Vanagon/Westfalia Camper repair or restoration project.” And if you’re saying, “Yeah, whatever, just give me my free oil change,” then come on by anyway! At least I’ll get to know some more of our local Vanagon and Westfalia enthusiasts. Reach us through this ad or directly at peter@sandiegowesty.com to schedule your FREE OIL CHANGE appointment! Here is a partial list of the Vanagon and Westfalia Camper repair and restoration services offered by San Diego Westy: *Complete fiberglass pop top restoration, including surface refinishing, premium paint, new canvas, seal and skylight replacement, stainless steel hardware, and new Westfalia decals in the color of your choice. *Electrical work, including RV battery and power inverter Installation and wiring, premium sound, and solar charging/power systems *Total rear suspension overhaul including shocks, springs, wheel bearings, trailing arm bushings, and constant velocity joint service/replacement *Complete front suspension overhaul including shocks, springs, upper/lower ball joints, tie rod ends, wheel bearings, and control arm bushings *Interior restoration including upholstery deep cleaning, kitchen area hardwood flooring installation, and new Sew Fine carpeting *Complete brake system overhaul including rear shoes, drums, hardware and wheel cylinders, front rotors, pads, caliper rebuild, and system brake fluid flush *1986-1991 Vanagon and Westfalia headlight special, including a complete set of new OEM and aftermarket adjusters, relay upgrade and proper beam alignment *Cooling system upgrades including system inspection, pressure test, head gasket replacement, plastic cooling pipe replacement with stainless steel solution, system flush and PHOSPHATE-FREE coolant refill. Of course, this is only a partial list of the repair and restoration services we provide. If you need some assistance on something not shown here, just give us a shout out. We work on Vanagons everyday and I’m confident we can get your Vanagon running smoothly and back on the road, where it belongs!

Location: North Park it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests Original URL: http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/pts/1587529962.html