Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2010, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 10 Feb 2010 13:29:26 -0500
From:         Debra Clark <clark10006@COX.NET>
Subject:      UPDATE!! Need door lock/latch assembly for front door, 90 Multivan
Comments: To: Randy Bergum <organslave@earthlink.net>

Thanks Randy. Still beating the bushes for this part. I've gotten the part# from my mechanic: PART # 251 837 016B Any help would be appreciated.

---- Randy Bergum <organslave@earthlink.net> wrote: > Hi Debra: > > I don't have the part, but I'm in Orange County near Cal State > Fullerton. I have a 1990 Carat with a Subaru SVX engine - it > still has some bugs and I don't have time to debug this year. > > We don't seem to have as many vans here as back east - the > LiMBO club is almost all on the East coast. > > The one guy I know about is Mark Drillock - he is a genius > regarding these vans, and knows all - I use him once in a > while for info. Mark is on this list occasionally. > > Good luck! > > > Randy Bergum > Fullerton, CA > > > > ************************ > > As some of you know, over the last (nearly) month, I am piecing together my > Van after having it stolen and recovered and almost salvaged by the > insurance company and now at my mechanic. The two areas that were worked > over pretty good is my ignition and the passenger's door. The parts for the > ignition my mechanic ordered but I need a new door handle (thanks Bus Depot) > and the lock/latch mechanism on the inside of the door. I haven't been able > to find the latter. For the sake of expediency, if you have the part and > live fairly close to me, (Southern Calif.) e-mail me ASAP. I'll gladly work > with you to send it Priority/Express mail or the like so that I can get it > quickly. I don't think it makes a difference, but I have power door locks. > > > > Thanks, > > Debra Clark >