Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2010, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 11 Feb 2010 11:01:59 -0500
From:         Chris S <szpejankowski@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: who has the best prices on westy Poptop canvas??
Comments: To: JordanVw@aol.com

Do yourself a favor and get the best 3-window canvas Bus Depot has to offer. I have seen some cheap alternatives and even tried one myself. They are simply not worth it. I recently camped in freezing temps and I was amazed at how well my canvas held the heat in despite the constant 15 mph winds compared to the factory original. In the summer the 3 windows make for great ventilation. The fit, finish, color, and fabric of the top-of-the-line German-made canvas are simply outstanding. You will be satisfied long after the higher price has been forgotten.

2010/2/10 <JordanVw@aol.com>

> my '89 westy needs a new grey poptop canvas... im still on crutches w/ a > broken foot so im in no hurry.. who out there has the best prices on > poptop > canvas? what vendors and what sites? preferable the 3 window kind but if > the single window is cheaper than thats fine too. > > > any info and prices appreciated.. > > chris >

-- Chris S. Disclaimer: "Death and serious injury may occur"