Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2010, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 8 Feb 2010 19:24:27 -0500
From:         Benny boy <huotb@VIDEOTRON.CA>
Subject:      Re: Check my head?
Comments: To: Sheilah Rogers <sheilah@SHEILAH.ORG>

Good thing Ken posted that good reply, oufff...

Any old VW should directly go IN THE GARBAGE! No mater if they have crack or not. AMC have good casting, EX valve are somewhat on the cheap side and can easily be replace by VW one. Using the old head is just begging for problems. I took back 2 job last year, in both cases i had decided to re-use the head (no crack what so ever), bang, one year later both had cracks.

Both customers had agree on such a risk so they both paid for the job... that they had paid a year before.

Ben http://www.benplace.com/vw2.htm