Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2010, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 9 Feb 2010 16:18:47 -0500
From:         Kim Brennan <kimbrennan@MAC.COM>
Subject:      Re: generators/inverters for camping
Comments: To: Don Hanson <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM>

Just a note for you. The Honda 2000 generator is (slightly) quieter, but substantially heavier than the Honda 1000 generator. The Honda 1000 is very nice for camping, and will handle most loads. You'd need the 2000 if you wanted to run a window AC unit, but otherwise, the 1000 will cover nearly everything.