Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2010, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 9 Feb 2010 14:42:42 -0800
From:         Don Hanson <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: generators/inverters for camping
Comments: To: David Beierl <dbeierl@attglobal.net>

Note: the voltage readings used herein are approximate and from memory. I have since learned that the actual numbers can be used to deduce stuff. When I was testing all this, I was not writing down the exact readings so don't take the numbers and start doing complex computations and expect meaningful results. Appx # only. Don Hanson