Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2010, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 18 Feb 2010 11:50:58 -0500
From:         Benny boy <huotb@VIDEOTRON.CA>
Subject:      Re: The love affair maybe be ending.....
Comments: To: Aaron Bright <vdub4uandme@YAHOO.COM>

Poor you guys with all your stock engine glitch, all over the web and in real life. I feel your pain.

This sound like a temp2 sender problem, and they are cheap if you can do it yourself. Please unplug the OS sender also. Drive it without. This can be electric wire/ground related also, the worse one. A fuel pressure test is a must also.

Last thing, ECM.

I have a lot use part for sale, many part are not listed on my page. I would give you free little used part just so you can try stuff, BUT it's the time to pack and go to the post office that is costly.

Ben http://www.benplace.com/parts_sale1.htm