Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2010, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 18 Feb 2010 12:15:27 -0900
From:         Mark Tuovinen <aksyncronaut@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: '89 SYNCRO AT U-PULL IT YARD IN SCRANTON PA..cheep parts
Comments: To: Michael Sullivan <sandwichhead@gmail.com>

I can be there by morning if I catch the next flight out of Anchorage, 3+ hrs to Seattle, 6 more to get across the US, add 1-2 for the layover, 4 hrs for time zone changes, and a couple to get a rental car and drive to the yard. The down side would be getting the parts home, that and the wife would kill me as I still have a Syncro parts van to scrap plus a running Syncro to sell. Someone in the area should go salvage it though, especially the Syncro specific parts that are NLA. Mark in AK