Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2010, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 23 Feb 2010 23:39:09 -0800
From:         Zoltan <thewestyman@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: wives and vanagons...rant... LOL
Comments: To: The Bus Depot <vanagon@BUSDEPOT.COM>

That would be an other two cylinder air-cooled car, that Citroen 2CV. It was told, that is the best car of the world. Practicall lasting forever. Well, if you stay withing the province in France, driving no more than 5k miles a year. The French version of the Volkswagen. They are collector's items now. The Vanagon to that looks like a huge bus, a behemoth. Zoltan

----- Original Message ----- From: "The Bus Depot" <vanagon@BUSDEPOT.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2010 9:43 PM Subject: Re: wives and vanagons...rant... LOL