Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2010, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 22 Feb 2010 11:07:18 -0500
From:         "Peter T. Owsianowski" <pnoceanwesty@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: [T2] Trip Report: Seventh Annual True Canadian Winter Bus
              Campout
Comments: To: Greg Potts <greg@pottsfamily.ca>
Comments: cc: The_Bug_Pack@yahoogroups.com, Type2 <type2@type2.com>

Awesome, Greg!

Loved the cool new logo magnet and all the cool Bays! Was interesting to see Joel Cort and his very nice Syncro. I think I met Klaus at Bus Fusion a few years ago. Didn't he have a Subaru powered bus with 2 propane tanks?

You guys really know how to do it up and are inspiration for us at Bus BRR!

Thanks for sharing your pics, always appreciate your photography skills.

Pete '79 Westy "Aardvark" '87 Westy "JoesVan" WWW.Busesbythebeach.com