Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2010, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 25 Feb 2010 07:40:39 -0000
From:         Arkady Mirvis <arkadymirvis@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      .................... and vanagons

Wives and Vanagons became a very long thread and had proliferated because it involves the word "Vanagon". Not less interesting will be the discussion "Mistresses and Vanagons" and even more adventurous " Road girls and Vanagons". I remember a customer - girl ( a recent college graduate) visiting me in 1983 who ordered a heater and to do the installation. I asked her what attacted her to a Vanagon. "Availability of comfortable sex when and where I feel I want" was the answer. She was getting ready for cross-country trip. " I love those big Texans " - she added. I replied that Vanagon surely offered more space than a Beetle which was met many years back by girs's mothers. In those years mothers seeing Jonny driving away with Mary were sure that in a tiny car nothing would happen. O, were they wrong! The mothers had other worries when Jonny was coming with a VW Bus or Vanagon. Here they were helpless! In Portugal there are over 28,000 registered girls offering services. There are stretches of roads filled with a lot of competition. The police doesn't get involve into illegal and cheap activities. Never before did I get so many hands waving me to stop when I pass with my Westy the gorgeous South American girls lined up along the Pinhal da Coina stretch. But lets go back to discuss technical issues. Ark.