Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2010, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 26 Feb 2010 16:45:15 -0800
From:         Annie <lsandrsn@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Fwd: Friday topic: MP3s in a vanagon?

I *really* must remember to hit the friggin' "reply all" button, damn it!

See my response below . . .

---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Annie <lsandrsn@gmail.com> Date: Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 4:42 PM Subject: Re: Friday topic: MP3s in a vanagon?

I do not have problems with more than one computer syncing an iPod. The trick is to DESELECT the auto sync options. Choose to manage everything manually.

We have in our household 1 iPod touch, 2 iPod nano's and 1 iPod shuffle.

I hope that helps someone.

(not really an iPod guru either but pretty darn technical)

~Annie Anderson { writer <http://asamediagroup.com/copy.hmtl> * designer<http://asamediagroup.com/design.html>* blogger <http://annieandersonblog.com> }