Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2010, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 22 Feb 2010 22:33:17 -0500
From:         Joy Hecht <jhecht@ALUM.MIT.EDU>
Subject:      Re: LED Refit

I'd be interested in the link for the source of your lights too. Though actually I'd like lights in that place that are MUCH brighter. I do read by the incandescent light, but it is hard, it is very dim. Has anyone done a refit that greatly increases the light available? I don't like LED lights - are there fluorescent refits that folks have done? They are much brighter than LEDs.

Joy