Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2010, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 27 Feb 2010 11:15:32 -0500
From:         David Milo <dellaone@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: So who sails? I keep forgetting a bunch of the vanagon people
              also have boats....
Comments: To: Tom Hargrave <thargrav@hiwaay.net>

After I drive to the lake in my Vanagon, I sail on Lake Arthur, Moraine State Park, PA. (same place Craig C has his boat). There, due to wind eddy currents caused by the topography, one can sometimes sail and change through 270 degrees of heading, but never change tack. We call it the Bermuda Triangle ;)

Dave