Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2010, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 6 Mar 2010 08:02:44 -0800
From:         Don Hanson <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Friday question

My SO thinks she is the best trailer hauler in the world after hauling around her horse trailer for years. She simply "Loves" to show off for everyone when backing up any trailer. But she drives me nuts with her Powerstroke diesel truck, driving it like it's a small block Chebby.... She winds it up to 5krpm, every shift... And she drives my van like she should drive her diesel truck....Shifts it at 2000-2500 rpm no matter what the terrain... I try, for the sake of my piston and main bearings in the little 1.8l inline vw motor I run in the van, to keep her out of the driver's seat of that one, but with all the traveling we do, we share the driving... Don Hanson