Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2010, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 8 Mar 2010 00:27:00 -0500
From:         craig cowan <phishman068@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: On the Road Again
Comments: To: Jeff Lincoln <magikvw@gmail.com>

I'm happy to hear of this outcome! I've met all the aforementioned characters from this tale, and can personally vouch for their sincere enthusiasm towards the general well being of the vanagon scene. Jeff, I know you will take great care of your new bus and truely "make it your own", finding pride in every nut and bolt and savoring the experiences it brings you. There is no replacement for the memories you made with your old bus, but those memories are not lost as long as you have them, and there's nothing wrong with building new ones! : )

Enjoy!

Sincerely, Craig Cowan '85GL turned WESTY BOSTIG in the back