Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2010, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 10 Mar 2010 18:26:32 -0700
From:         Tom Buese <tombuese@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Memory Foam for Rear Mattress
Comments: To: Peter DiFalco <peter.difalco@GMAIL.COM>

On Mar 10, 2010, at 6:03 PM, Peter DiFalco wrote:

> ............................... What's held me back is that a topper > is one more > bulky item to travel with in my van that has open space but no > cabinetry.

I have found that even tho the folded up topper occupies 1/3 of the storage space behind the rear seat, that it does not impact my ability to carry all the crap I usually carry & still see out the rear window. That said, I don't carry it unless I am going overnite. I usually carry 2 duffle bags of clothes, 2 fold up chairs, a fold up table, the topper, the front westy table, dutch ovens, charcoal, fire starter, etc. & miscellaneous other stuffs back there when camping. Bedding is in the clothes closet which you don't have?

YMMV,

Mr. BZ