Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2010, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 14 Mar 2010 10:53:51 +0200
From:         Janne Ruohomäki <janne.ruohomaki@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: BATTERIES
Comments: To: Arkady Mirvis <arkadymirvis@gmail.com>

http://www.varta-automotive.com/index.php?id=26

Go to battery search on right side. Go to "Car" in the middle. You should find the rest in the dropdown menus.

Any help ?

On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 9:15 AM, Arkady Mirvis <arkadymirvis@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello, listees, > I am getting back to the issue of batteries. Mine under the passenger seat > in 1987 Westy became weak, and not because it is old. It is actually only 3 > years old. The problem is the use. This is a very bad winter, it seems > everywhere. In USA, Europe.......... It was not colder than 40 F in Portugal > and since November we had winds and rains with intensity even old timer do > not remember. So my Westy was stationary. I occasionally started the engine. > But lately the battery is weak and needs charging. I looked around and all > the batteries I've seen are long and wide as the original, but 14 mm higher. > Does anyone have the data on VARTA and european made batteries? I hope they > may fit and I will be able to fit battery compartment lid. > Ark. >