Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2010, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 16 Mar 2010 00:00:24 -0700
From:         Zolly <zolo@FOXINTERNET.NET>
Subject:      Re: Black door panel anyone?
Comments: To: JordanVw@AOL.COM

Chris, How did you know I have a Doka here? Haha. It's not mine. Someone went for a year to Hawaii and left it here for some small repairs but mainly to park it. Nice Syncro Doka. He might want to sell it if he decides to stay there. He is a brain surgeon from. Yes, I need the vinyl door panel for it. Pity I am not flush with money to spend it on a full interior black covers. I would not mind to have one like that. Still thinking of it. Would be nice to have the whole interior with the seat covers included. Cheers, Zoltan

----- Original Message ----- From: <JordanVw@AOL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, March 15, 2010 9:43 PM Subject: Re: Black door panel anyone?