Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2010, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 16 Mar 2010 20:33:20 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: I'm back!
Comments: To: Stuart MacMillan <stuartmacm@GMAIL.COM>

85 Westy ?

I have a fairly decent no-rust 85 Westy GL that I'll be refurbishing throughout to sell. First task is to swap out the too-tall front springs ! that year needs that badly.

Can sell it without an engine if you wish. or a 'you ship back' engine. don't know where you are ...I'm in Southern Oregon.

stove/sink/fridge/propane tank removed by someone ..so it's a Faux Weekender. Some scratches, no big dents. Very good interior, top, and tent. 4 speed manual, PS ...AC has been mostly removed. Has tachometer. Runs strongly too. but ......youbethca ... needs a 'real' engine in it ! Scott www.turbovans.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stuart MacMillan" <stuartmacm@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 6:38 PM Subject: Re: I'm back!