Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2010, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 17 Mar 2010 14:08:24 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: To learn about 12v
Comments: To: Don Hanson <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM>

hey Don, looks good, that book. I really like reading books on basics like this .. even if I think I already know 'all about' this stuff anyway .. there is always something to learn.

This book didn't tell you about the white corrosion on batteries ? ( more fun to be on the list of course ) Scott ----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Hanson" <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 12:27 PM Subject: To learn about 12v