Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2010, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 18 Mar 2010 14:09:21 -0600
From:         Bob Stevens <mtbiker62@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Weekender Ad: Fwd: Your Ad

Below, response from ad poster, to my question about the "Weekender" ad.

Bob

---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Dan Bowman <thebowmanator@gmail.com> Date: Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 1:58 PM Subject: Re: Your Ad To: Bob Stevens <mtbiker62@gmail.com>

I didn't have a camera on me at the time of this posting and this was the closest photo that looked like mine with the hook-up exception. My bad and my apologies for overlooking that. It looks totally the same as I have a newer paint job that was done when I purchased it 10 years ago and looks just as clean as this photo from the outside point of view. I'm not sure if you are interested or just correcting me, but never the less thanks for bringing that to my attention.

I forgot to mention that the van is an automatic without AC, sometimes a downer but when you live in San Clemente and Santa Cruz you can do without it like I did. I'll try and put some additional pics up tonight after work. Just so you know I have interested parties that currently range from $2500 (not going to happen) to over $8000 depending on their personal assesment. Like me, I know that VW Van owners don't necessarily go by KBB but based on their own personal desire, want and value of the vehicle. Sometimes there is the matter of supply and demand also thrown in, if you've been looking for a while and then one that you like suddenly pops up you instantly jump on it. I have a feeling it may go somewhere in the 6500 to 7500 range. I get pulled over from time to time and offered money, but never when I decide to let it go. Also tires are fair and the brakes are new, like 1-2 months ago.