Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2010, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 18 Mar 2010 23:30:21 -0400
From:         pickle vanagon <greenvanagon@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: moving Pickle to New York, where to park it??
Comments: To: killer.jupiter@gmail.com

Thanks for the replies guys. I'm aware of the hazards for cars in New York... our plan is, essentially, to not have a car in New York, really... we just want it somewhere we can access it to get away for the weekend, and do maintenance when necessary. The idea is that we'll never actually be street-parked in the city.

I'm hoping that craigslist will turn up a good price on a spot in someone's personal garage, but, in the meantime, I await further wisdom from the great vanagon list...