Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2010, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 18 Mar 2010 22:49:49 -0700
From:         Alistair Bell <albell@SHAW.CA>
Subject:      Re: orphan wire behind fuse panel
Comments: To: Gerald Masar <azsun99@EARTHLINK.NET>

One suspect... I'm not saying this is right though...

a blue/green wire is listed as going from connection K5 ( connector block, round prongs, back of fuse panel), to coolant level low warning switch via connector T7a/3. But T7a/3 is, I think, in engine compartment.

K5, according to wiring diagram, is linked (within fuse box) to connector B14, which is another round prong connector in a connector block on back of fuse panel.

this does not seem to make any sense with the dangling wire you mention.

wait, hold the phone, another blue/green shows as connecting to C11 on back of fuse panel, but no, C11 is a round prong connector in multiconnector block. This wire goes to ox sensor elapsed mileage counter...

hey, no charge for muddying the waters.

cheers

alistair