Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2010, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 15 Mar 2010 15:36:11 -0700
From:         "Danny C." <bruiserbabie@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Thank you Go Westy
Comments: To: Jeff Lincoln <magikvw@GMAIL.COM>

Gotta love there quick shipping. I ordered one of there vanagon pop top rainflys last month and let me tell you I am very impressed in the quality of the the material and design (and price) the nylon bag that it came in is very nice as well. In-fact I try-ed putting my front westy curtain and mosquito net in it to see how it fit. It fit like a glove. So I called them and asked if I could buy just the nylon bag by its self. They said they had to check and called me back to let me know I can have one for $10.00 plus shipping. I was very happy they took the time to check it out. I am buying 2 of them. And on my last order they gave me a free GoWesty pint glass. WOW they are doing great on the customer service end and yes there parts are very well priced. Just my 2 cents.............

Danny C. '84 Westy (Vanny)