Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2010, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 24 Mar 2010 06:02:58 -0700
From:         Stephen Grisanti <bike2vcu@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Cranks but now, STARTS!
Comments: To: Gerald Masar <azsun99@EARTHLINK.NET>

No deep knowledge to offer, but my no-start problem went away after I replaced the inboard relay in that box.  Could have been merely corrosion and I have not done further troubleshooting by reinstalling the old relay to test, but it's something to consider in addition to the other possible things to check.  Maddeningly simple and cheap, if that's the cause.   Stephen