Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2010, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 24 Mar 2010 14:39:53 -0700
From:         "Danny C." <bruiserbabie@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      1.9 L Rebuilt Complete Turn-Key Engine
Comments: To: Adventurewagen <Adventurewagen@yahoogroups.com>,
          westfalia Group <westfalia@yahoogroups.com>,
          Wetwesties <wetwesties@yahoogroups.com>

I’m selling my engine because I just upgraded to a 2.4L GoWesty engine. The 1.9L I’m selling has been completely rebuilt with all new parts. And not to mention new exhaust muffler, cat, throttle body, alt, K&N air filter, air flow meter, and a lot more. I spent almost $7000.00 on this engine (long story) and it has been my daily driver and runs perfect. I am selling the engine complete turn-key and will throw in 2 good spare Air flow meters and a good spare computer and a lot of other parts. The engine is so clean you could eat off of it. They did a fabulous job on the rebuild and exceptional attention to detail on the exterior (paint etc.) The engine is still in my van, the van is a 1984 full westy. It does great in all driving conditions. You can hear it run and drive it before you buy it. I need more torque for I use my van to pull a trailer with my quads in it. So there you have it. My loss your gain. I would like to get around $3000.00 but will take any offers. I have all the paper work on the engine rebuild and parts used. Engine has around 12,000 miles on it. If you are local I would be willing to take payments.

Danny C. '84 Westy (Vanny)