Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2010, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 22 Mar 2010 15:17:25 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: windshield replacement
Comments: To: John Rodgers <inua@CHARTER.NET>

re the rubber seal. I prefer the look of the plane rubber seal myself, over the chrome trim version, fwiw.

for OE type windshield seals, you might try OVVeedubparts.com . http://www.oeveedub.com/

I saw some vanagon original equipment windshield seals on there about a year ago .. was tempted to get one or two just to have in stock.

I like tint at the top of the windsheild myself. Seems to work out just fine.

Scott www.turbovans.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Rodgers" <inua@CHARTER.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, March 22, 2010 2:26 PM Subject: Re: windshield replacement