Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2010, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 31 Mar 2010 12:02:29 -0400
From:         Kenneth Lewis <kdlewis@NORTHSTATE.NET>
Subject:      Re: everybus info?
Comments: To: Bobby Brown <bobbybrown1@GMAIL.COM>

Bobby, It's a family oriented event. Red cup rule applies. Designated campsites fill up quick . Saturday is the best day to attend. Get there early. Better yet, late Friday and stay up all night. There's always several groups up all night getting caught up with old/new friends. It's a must do event on my calender. You will not regret it. I might be assigned to taking over Judy's job at the check in table. See you there, Ken Lewis White 1986 Crewcab http://neksiwel.20m.com/

On Wed, March 31, 2010 11:25 am, Bobby Brown wrote: > How about a "newbie" vanagon GL, non-camper family that wants to drop in > for > a day trip? Is this cool with everybody? > > Bobby in Hickory > > On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 8:56 AM, Greg Potts <greg@pottsfamily.ca> wrote: > >> Hi Volks, >> >> There's not a lot of info available about EB2010; mostly because there >> isn't that much to tell, and the organizer is looking to keep it >> low-key. >> >> As unofficial Vanagon List EveryBus Ambassador, I will distribute the >> following data: >> >> It's at Hagan-Stone park SW of Greensboro NC as usual. There is no >> pre-regristration program; just show up, find a space and camp. >> >> I plan to serve a pancake breakfast at the Canadian Pavilion on Friday >> morning. I also plan to herd the cats to get the Breakfast Burritos >> going >> on Saturday morning. >> >> There is an Everybus thread on the FMBC site in the "Upcoming Events" >> forum. >> http://fullmoonbusclub.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?198682 >> >> You don't have to be a member to read this thread, only to view its >> online >> images. If anyone needs any more specific details, feel free to email me >> off-list. If anything significant comes from that discussion, I'll post >> it >> here Friday. >> >> Happy Trails, >> >> Greg Potts >> www.pottsfamily.ca >> www.pottsfamily.ca/busesofthecorn >> 1987 Wolfsburg Weekender hardtop Vanagon >> 1973 Westfakia "Bob the Tomato" >> >> >> > googling your query guts one this: >> > >> > http://fullmoonbusclub.com/signup.php >> > >> > On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 12:29 AM, Joy Hecht <jhecht@alum.mit.edu> >> wrote: >> > >> >> It looks like I may be able to get to Everybus this year - does >> anyone >> >> know >> >> where there's info about it on the web? I couldn't find anything >> other >> >> than >> >> the dates on the FMBC website. Registration? >> >> >> >> Thanks! >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> Joy >> >> >> > >> > > > > -- > Bobby Brown > >