Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2010, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 31 Mar 2010 23:44:07 -0400
From:         Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: YABT: Yet another brake thread... :-(
Comments: To: Shawn Wright <vwdiesels@GMAIL.COM>

Pedal continuing to sink under pressure is a sign of a leak somewhere. Possible bad check or port in the master cylinder.

Pedal going halfway indicates brakes no properly bleed or rears not assembled-adjusted correctly. Check the archives and look for comments on shimming the lower mounts and adjusting the brake cables.

Dennis