Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2010, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 29 Mar 2010 15:05:38 -0400
From:         Greg Potts <greg@POTTSFAMILY.CA>
Subject:      Re: [T2] EveryBus 2010 - April 15-18,
              Hagan Stone Park near  Greensboro NC.
Comments: To: Doug Alcock <doug.alcock@gmail.com>
Comments: cc: Type2 <type2@type2.com>

Hi Doug,

I wasn't suggesting that there wouldn't be an EveryBus 2011... I was just reporting that there was no plan as of yet for succession.

There is definitely an appetite for an April event at Hagan-Stone, what is needed is to develop and maintain a new interface between the park staff and the "Herd Of Cats" that attend the event.

BusFusion wasn't the first event to survive being orphaned by its creator. "Buses By The Falls" continues to draw international interest as a gathering point in Niagara Falls on the weekend of the June JitterBug, even though it last official occurred in 2002.

Happy Trails,

Greg Potts www.pottsfamily.ca www.pottsfamily.ca/busesofthecorn 1987 Wolfsburg Weekender hardtop Vanagon 1973 Westfakia "Bob the Tomato"