Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2010, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 29 Mar 2010 15:06:50 -0700
From:         Peter DiFalco <peter.difalco@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Ryan - 2 Gas Tank - 1 (seal replacement)

Thanks Ryan (er... email says Bill?), I'm hoping to get into this same job this if the weather and state worker furlough gods conspire to give me a sunny day off this week. I'm using the Van Cafe kit (aluminum x-over fittings but cloth-wrapped breather hose), plus extra FI hose length and new fuel filters. I'm not sure I'll get around to painting the fuel tank as it's a California van and shouldn't be corroded much, but I guess we'll leave that decision to the generals on the ground.

Cheers, Peter