Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2010, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 7 Apr 2010 09:10:58 -0600
From:         joe trussell <vanagon85@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: WTB: BFG A/T KO 14" tires
Comments: To: Shawn Wright <vwdiesels@gmail.com>

My upper ball joints were both leaking. Also I needed an alignment; the camber was off after I replaced the front springs 20k miles ago and I never got it aligned. Dumb.

I was surprised at how fast the outer edges wore out. Now my only question is, do I move the good rear BFG's to the front and put the Grabbers on the rear, or vice-versa?