Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2010, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 11 Apr 2010 18:05:07 -0400
From:         Mary K Creasy <mkcdc@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: My turn to use a lifeline

Postscript, Just checked the fuel filter, full of crude on the input side. Backflushed the tank, changed the filter and wait a minute, how do I know the pump is running, I can't hear it whining anymore :>) Just changed it last summer, guess its time to drop the tank and clean her out. Don't know if this was my problem so keep those diagnostics flowing. Thanks Joel and Madeline. Will have to take the leap of faith and go for a ride. Will report back in a couple days. Dave Creasy

-------------------------------------------------- From: "Mary K Creasy" <mkcdc@VERIZON.NET> Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2010 4:31 PM To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Subject: My turn to use a lifeline