Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2010, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 12 Apr 2010 19:28:44 -0700
From:         Jay lefstein <jleftbrane@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: LCD TV Dropdown
Comments: To: Robert Fisher <garciasghostvw@GMAIL.COM>

personally i think mounting them in the forword cab is useless. i thought about it for a long while. so when i got my 3rd screen i built a custom bracket out of some light weight square finished aluminum tubing.really it would be hard to explain how i did this only pics would tell... but it Is adjustable so if your sitting in the rear seat or lying in bed you can move it closer to the back or fron of the van. also my alpine unit has some LED lights in it and i hooked it up to the door lights, it's nice to see in the back wheni open the door ;)

...I don't know if i can upload pics to you guys or not but if you want to see what i did just email me your personal emails and i will send some pics