Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2010, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 15 Apr 2010 15:04:47 -0700
From:         Roger Whittaker <rogerwhitt1@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Oops re: Preventive maintenance
Comments: To: Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@turbovans.com>

dear grammar ... so close to fryday ... maybe in england where something is at... what if one is a newfoundlander and they are wondering where you are to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnHV1WcqPP0&feature=related yours

-- roger w From Proverbs: Under three things the earth trembles, under four it cannot bear up: a servant who becomes king ... ---------------------------------------------------------- Explore printed work at: http://www.prliving.ca/ View the growing list of video work at: http://revver.com/find/video/?query=LastonLastof&search_on=owners