Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2010, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 16 Apr 2010 13:57:20 -0500
From:         John Rodgers <inua@CHARTER.NET>
Subject:      Re: It's Phinally Phriedae,
              and Drug prohibition created the drug lords. (was (ironically)
              Re: HIJACKED - update)
Comments: To: B Feddish <bfeddish@NETREACH.NET>

We all gotta hang loose a little bit. Being up tight all the time - overly tight underwear will do it too - makes the voice more shrill. Even our beloved Vanagons don't track true 100 percent of the time and will wander a bit on the road unless we constantly make minor corrections. And how boring it would be if we just set the auto pilot and woke at the end of the ride. Owning and driving a Vanagon would be no fun if life with it was that way. So it is with the Vanagon list. So give it a big "hoo-rah" for Phredae Phollies!!! - and don't be to tight about the occassional divergence from the subject on weekdays in the general conservation that takes place. Just give the rolling wheel an occasional whack with the stick and it will get back on track.

John Rodgers Clayartist and Moldmaker 88'GL VW Bus Driver Chelsea, AL Http://www.moldhaus.com

On 4/16/2010 10:03 AM, B Feddish wrote: >>> I signed up for this mailing lis last weekend, so far it seems like a >>> > bunch of bored people venting.. > this is about vanagons right?<< > > Aw c'mon. Some of us take time from our busy schedule to vent. ;) > > Actually, this is a really really high traffic list. That being said I will > say this list has the most knowledgeable people and vendors on it to keep > your Vanagon running for years. I would suggest setting your email to digest > and get 1 bit email a day if it gets too heavy. > > And also, Friday's are pretty much a free-for-all fun day to post. > > Bryan > > >