Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2010, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 16 Apr 2010 18:14:12 -0700
From:         Al Knoll <anasasi@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Arrogance
Comments: To: Arkady Mirvis <arkadymirvis@gmail.com>

I understand that there was no incident of the AUDI unintended acceleration with a Manual Transmission. AUDI was right to deny the matter. Subsequent analysis pointed to pilot or pilotess error in "all" cases. Odd, that. Not so with drive by wire systems software controlled of course.

Pensionerd (former owner of 1981 UrQ)