Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2010, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 20 Apr 2010 09:08:59 -0400
From:         Scott Chapman <scott_list@MISCHKO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Future propane changes planned. Prepare in advance?
Comments: To: Troy <colorworks@gci.net>

Please send me a pic. I haven't given up yet!

Troy wrote: > While there I got an extend-a-stay deluxe so I could add a tank or a > grill. I tried it on my new tank with new regulator in the parking lot > for a fitting test. It made everything too long, even without the brass > fitting on the downstream end of the regulator gone! I unhappily > returned it. I can't see how anyone is using it with these rigs and the > new regulators. With the old rectangular regulators it could work. > > Scott: > > If you configure the extend-a-stay correctly you should only gained > 1.5 inches. I can take a photograph of mine if you like. I can also > say there is more than one version of these, and not all of them come > apart like you need them too. I know I was pretty confused at first, > but they are well worth the effort to install. I can even use 1 pound > disposable bottles if I run dry and at 3 AM on a cold night. That > is a blessing to get the furnace going again or have hot coffee in the > morning. Don't give up! It's worth the effort!! > > Troy