Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2010, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 20 Apr 2010 15:47:47 -0700
From:         Bill MacLachlan <billmacla@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: front end reassembly: strut bar
Comments: To: Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@turbovans.com>

well interesting.......I just took the rod off with the van on the ground. All four wheels. On the ground. Came apart relatively easily. Just a few rust loosening hammer bangs after the nuts were off. Wouldn't have started if I couldn't've turned the nuts.

Just goes to show what a little ignorance will do.

Maybe being 4 wheels on the ground'll make it hard to get the rod back on. I'll clean out the holes, grease it up and I will not move the wheel until it's all back together.

keeping my fingers crossed .... :)

Bill M