Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2010, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 25 Apr 2010 01:10:25 -0700
From:         Tobias Gogolin <usertogo@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Water Cooler System Design Flaw Workaround?
Comments: To: Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@turbovans.com>

Yes i'love to have one of those Infrared cameras to see what needs most maintenance, I had preciously proposed on one of my other groups to have somebody develop a car microphone like spectral analysis of engine sounds together with a database of failure modes collected by users of a particular motor, and thereby somehow learn how to pinpoint anything the motor, and even car, does!

Anyhow i'm looking for a wiring diagram now to fix that fan and I would like to hook up a light that helps me understand in which situations the fan would come on...

I have started now to switch to neutral when at a traffic light! I dream of the days when I have the Vanagon electric and wont be making a sound and wasting 'nothing' when sitting at a traffic light...