Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2010, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 27 Apr 2010 10:35:34 -0700
From:         BenT Syncro <syncro@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Got Shifter Bushings?
Comments: cc: "msouth@GMAIL.COM" <msouth@GMAIL.COM>,
          David Beierl <dbeierl@attglobal.net>

On Apr 27, 2010, at 8:20 AM, Mike South <msouth@GMAIL.COM> wrote: > > And taste is a matter of opinion. If the list has a rule about it, it > should be written down somewhere and the moderators should enforce it.

As far as I know, there is specific List rule regarding the present subject. As long as the posting is not outright spam, I don't see a problem. I'm sure David B. will remind me if I missed something.

We have some very vocal listmembers, especially when it comes to vendor discussions. The silent majority on the List vote with their wallets. How that vote is determined is relative. For many, it is balance of service vs. value. People do not always buy based on the lowest price. Highest price does not guaranty the best product either.

All that aside, there are some rules about common courtesy. We don't need to write it to know it's being broken. We have different levels of tolerance. That may translate to some that courtesy is relative. I can't disagree. However, there is a level that most people no longer find acceptable. Please use common sense.

When in doubt, David and I are happy to take your pmail inquiries.

Cheers,

BenT sent from my heatercore