Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2010, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 28 Apr 2010 08:12:04 -0700
From:         Jay lefstein <jleftbrane@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Got Shifter Bushings?
Comments: To: miguel pacheco <mundopacheco@GMAIL.COM>

lemonade stands are not actually the issue.... choice is..... as you are right about people being annoyed about one right across from the other, we see this all the time. the vw shop i work at has tons of other shops right around it... we can work together or slag each other... my experience is do what your doing the best way you can and if it doesn't work it must be the guy beside you's fault!....

lol , jokes if it doesn't work your probably not in the right business...

suck it up buttercups ;)