Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2010, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 28 Apr 2010 19:39:57 -0600
From:         miguel pacheco <mundopacheco@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Was Got Shifter Bushings? Now Rear Shift Rod Rebuild
Comments: To: Mike South <msouth@gmail.com>

Jamie, here you go. TencenLife is one of the ever-present talents on Thesamba.com. He is THE premier wasserboxer rebuilder in these parts and most others, I'm pretty sure. He also comes up with some little jewels like this speedo fix. Very simple and you would think that someone would have tried this long ago, but, if they did, no one saw it, or it was never shared. If you are a van addict like me, you should not live without Thesamba! http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=292298&sid=3ccd02c5786b5670f107c1499d29a709 Miguel

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. - Thomas A. Edison

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 5:11 PM, Mike South <msouth@gmail.com> wrote: > On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 3:29 PM, Michael Sullivan > <sandwichhead@gmail.com> wrote: >> And, WHY don't you have a girl again?(or boy)not judgin' > > Arguably, you've just seen pictures of his girls :). > > (And, I might add, Miguel, they are beauties!). > > mike > >> Michael in San Antonio >> 91GL Weekender AT 2.1L 'Gringo' >> 73 Beetle >> >> >> On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 2:51 PM, miguel pacheco <mundopacheco@gmail.com>wrote: >> >>> Officially hijacked for my personal devices......No buttercup here! >>> Take a look at my recent work: >>> >>> http://picasaweb.google.com/mundopacheco/MiguelS88Westy# >>> >>> Miguel >>> >>> I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. >>>  - Thomas A. Edison >>> >> >