Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2010, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 29 Apr 2010 21:43:22 -0600
From:         miguel pacheco <mundopacheco@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: GPS bilt into Westy
Comments: To: Mike South <msouth@gmail.com>

Yeah, that's it. This guy just kills me. He is so talented! I am so happy to have his lead to follow (if I can manage it.) Miguel

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. - Thomas A. Edison

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 8:38 PM, Mike South <msouth@gmail.com> wrote: > http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=396998 > > On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 7:43 PM, miguel pacheco <mundopacheco@gmail.com> wrote: >> Best I've seen is on Herman's site. Plenty of people would know how to >> find that...he's on the Samba. Basically it's a little door, above >> your dash cluster. Barely visible, you click down on it and it >> magically floats upwards, exposing a Garmin or some such device. Stand >> by, plenty of people will respond. I'm too F'ing busy sedating myself >> after huge real estate losses......... >> Miguel >> >> I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. >>  - Thomas A. Edison >> >> >> >> On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 4:49 PM, Arkady Mirvis <arkadymirvis@gmail.com> wrote: >>> First were radios, then auto computers, now high power lights and GPS are hot items the thieves are on the hunt. Any examples of permanent building a TomTom 720 into Westy, so the GPS isn't visible or camouflaged? Ark >>> >> >