Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2010, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 4 May 2010 09:23:14 -0400
From:         Scott Chapman <scott_list@MISCHKO.COM>
Subject:      Re: A threat on my life
Comments: To: John Rodgers <inua@CHARTER.NET>

Keep making clay art and molds and trash can it. Yet another form of junk mail trying to extort money from you.

See: http://www.consumerfraudreporting.org/extorion_scams.php

John Rodgers wrote: > Has anyone gotten this? Or anything like it? Not funny!! > > Didn't come through Vanagon List, but I received it none-the-less. Who > knows where my name and e-mail address got picked up! > > What would the Vanagon List members recommend I do with it? > > John Rodgers > > >>>>>>>>>>> > > From: assassain.killbill@zapak.com > > Subject: How are you > > How are you? Am very sorry for you my friend, is a pity that this is how > your life is going to end as soon as you don't comply. As you can see > there is no need of introducing myself to you because I don't have any > business with you, my duty as I am mailing you now is just to > KILL/ASSASSINATE you and I have to do it as I have already been paid for > that. Someone you call a friend wants you Dead by all means, and the > person have spent a lot of money on this, the person also came to us and > told me that he want you dead and he provided us with your name ,picture > and other necessary information's we needed about you. So I sent my boys > to track you down and they have carried out the necessary investigation > needed for the operation on you, and they have done that but I told them > not to kill you that I will like to contact you and see if your life is > Important to you or not since their findings shows that you are > innocent. I called my client back and ask him of you email address which > I didn't tell him what I wanted to do with it and he gave it to me and I > am using it to contact you now. As I am writing to you now my men are > monitoring you and they are telling me everything about you. Now do you > want to LIVE OR DIE? As someone has paid us to kill you. Get back to me > now if you are ready to pay some fees to spare your life, If you are not > ready for my help, then I will carry on with my job straight-up. > WARNING: DO NOT THINK OF CONTACTING THE POLICE OR EVEN TELL ANYONE > BECAUSE I WILL KNOW. REMEMBER, SOMEONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL WANTS YOU > DEAD! I WILL EXTEND IT TO YOUR FAMILY, IN CASE I NOTICE SOMETHING FUNNY. > DO NOT COME OUT ONCE IT IS 7:30PM UNTIL I MAKE OUT TIME TO SEE YOU AND > GIVE YOU THE TAPE OF MY DISCUSSION WITH THE PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD > AFTER YOU HAVE COMPLIED WITH MY DEMANDS, AND THEN YOU CAN USE IT TO TAKE > ANY LEGAL ACTION. GOOD LUCK AS I AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE!! > > -- > John Rodgers > Clayartist and Moldmaker > 88'GL VW Bus Driver > Chelsea, AL > Http://www.moldhaus.com > >