Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2010, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 6 May 2010 06:36:52 -0700
From:         Don Hanson <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Febi or FEQ upper control arm bushing quality
Comments: To: Dvdclarksn@aol.com

Try using some Wurth SA-Besto lube on the bushings for squeaks. I do all the bushings in my 84 with that and it really makes things work well. I have only been doing this for two years so I can not guarantee the Wurth's is 100% harmless to the bushings but I have seen no ill-effects. I do my shifter linkages about 2-3 times per year with this and I squirt all the suspension pivoting points at the same time...the van handles and steers a whole lot nicer after this treatment. Don Hanson